Subaru has added a new range-topping tS variant to the BRZ sports car range.
The new BRZ tS offers more features and even sharper handling and linear response.
It also has improved roll stability and ride comfort, thanks to significant input from Subaru performance arm – Subaru Tecnica International (STI).
BRZ tS adds:
- SACHS suspension
- Brembo brakes with red painted callipers
- STI coil springs
- Flexible V-shaped bar
- Flexible draw stiffener
- Black finish 18-inch STI alloy wheels
- Exclusive front bumper, including grille with tS badge
- Black rear spoiler, mirrors and shark-fin roof mounted antenna
- tS and STI exterior badging
- STI side garnish
- Red highlights and tS logo added to Alcantara® seat trim
- Grand Luxe door panel trim and dashboard highlight
- Exclusive steering wheel – black with red accent and STI logo
- Red seat belts
- Push button starter with STI logo, which also appears in the instrument cluster
Subaru Australia Managing Director, Colin Christie, said BRZ has earned a strong following since its launch in 2012 and the addition of the tS to the range will help maintain momentum for this fun sports coupe.
“The combination of suspension, brake and cosmetic enhancements make it an appealing package for sports car fans looking for a bit more edge from their BRZ,” he said.
“Also, the significant improvements to infotainment right across the BRZ range literally make it an even more entertaining drive.”
tS manual is priced from $39,894 while the auto is $2000 more at $41,894 – both figures before on-road costs.
CHECKOUT: BRZ will leave ’em gasping