This sizzling Speedkore 1970 Dodge Charger is enough to take your breath away.
The 720kW heavy hitter is the work of American performance outfit Speedkore, known for its carbon fibre vehicles and pre-preg carbon fibre body parts.
The level of detail in the work is simply incredible.
Dubbed the Evolution, it earned its name as the most advanced 1970 Dodge Charger in the world, thanks to a full carbon fibre body.
The full carbon classic features a supercharged 6.2L V8 from the Dodge Demon paired with a Tremec 6060 6-speed transmission, HRE Wheels, a 14-point roll cage with full interior by Gabe’s Custom Interiors.
The vehicle has appeared on Jay Leno’s Garage, Donut Media and Hoonigan.
SpeedKore’s 1970 Dodge Charger, “Evolution,” received one of five Goodguy GOLD awards at the 2018 SEMA Show.
Its all-carbon fiber 2017 Ford Mustang GT Fastback and it’s 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302 were awarded the prestigious “Best in Show” design award from Ford Motor Company at the world’s largest aftermarket automotive trade show, the SEMA Show.
Want your own SpeedKore Evolution? It will set you back something in the order of $US400,000 (about $590,000 Sussie dollars give or take).
The Evolution Charger will be on display at Monterey Car Week this month in the United States.
- 6.2L Supercharged Hemi V8 from Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- Custom stainless steel SpeedKore exhaust headers
- 966hp (720kW) at the wheels
- Tremec M6 6060 six-speed transmission
Chassis, Wheels and Tyres
- Custom SpeedKore designed and fabricated 2×3-inch box frame
- Penske 7500 Series double adjustable coil over shocks
- 14-point roll cage
- 19×10-inch front and 20×12-inch rear HRE wheels
- Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres
- Full SpeedKore carbon fibre body including front fenders, doors (A and B sides), rear quarter panels, roof, hood, fender shields, front and rear bumpers and valances, deck lid, and marker deletes
- Custom billet front grille and door handles
- SpeedKore carbon fibre door panels, quarter panels and engine bay panels
- Custom SpeedKore fabricated dashboard, centre console, steering column, pedal assembly, pedal covers and fuel cell
- Upholstery by Gabe’s Custom Interiors in Cigar leather, including Recaro seats
CHECKOUT: Mind-blowing twin turbo Mustang