A new model now sits at the top of the Nssan Navara range.
And the new special edition Navara N-TREK comes with plenty of trendy black embellishments.
Based on the 4X4 ST-X dual cab, it follows on the heels of last year’s SL-based “Silverline” and ST “Black Edition” – both of which quickly sold out.
N-TREK is powered by a 2.3-litre twin-turbo diesel with 140kW of power and 450Nm of torque and has a 3500kg braked towing capacity.
Navara is also the first model in the Nissan range to come with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto courtesy of the all-new Alliance In-Vehicle Infotainment system with a larger 8.0-inch touchscreen.
Available in both manual and automatic transmissions, it includes the following exterior features:
- Black 18 inch alloy wheels
- Black fender flares
- Black alloy sportsbar
- Black lower body side decals – front and rear doors and rear tub
- Black LED headlamp bezels
- Black side steps with orange accent line
- Black lower front fascia with orange accent line
- Black rear vision mirror caps with orange accent line
- Black rear bumper
- Black front grille
- Black front fog lamp surround
- Black roof rails
- Black door handles
- N-TREK tailgate badge
The interior of the Nissan Navara N-TREK has also been refreshed and includes:
- Leather accented seats, with orange fabric seat inserts
- Orange accent stitching on the seats, centre console, front door armrests and steering wheel
- The driver’s seat is power adjustable with power lumber
- Heated front seats
You can get your hands on an N-TREK from $56,450 for the 6-speed manual or $58,950 for the auto.
It’s available in black, grey or white and is covered by Nissan’s factory 5-year/unlimited kilometre warranty.
CHECKOUT: Nissan Navara: high praise for a ute
CHECKOUT: Nissan finally joins the Android party