You’ll finish first every time in BMW’s M5 First Edition.
Just five Australians will get to own one of these beauties, with an extremely limited production run world-wide of 400 cars.
But then at $229,000 plus on-roads, maybe only five Aussies can afford one?
Sharing the new BMW M5’s powerhouse 441kW/750Nm 4.4-litre V8 engine and switchable all-wheel, the M5 First Edition dips into BMW Individual portfolio to deliver more of the good stuff.
Finished exclusively in BMW Individual Frozen Dark Red metallic paintwork, the M5 First Edition rides on Jet Black 20in M light alloys.
The exterior also benefits from the Individual High Gloss Shadow Line, with extended content including the Kidney Grille, M side Gills, exhaust pipes, rear M spoiler and body colour door handles – replacing the chrome M5 items.
Inside, BMW Individual Full Leather Merino upholstery is finished in Smoke White, with red contrast stitching.
Interior trims are finished in high-quality BMW Individual Piano Black.
Other key specification highlights include:
- BW M Carbon Engine Cover
- ‘M5 First Edition 1/400’ signet on centre console trim
- 16-speaker Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround Sound System
- Active Seat Ventilation, front seats
- Four-zone Automatic Climate Control
- Rear seat Entertainment Professional
- TV Function
- BMW Gesture Control
- Automatic Soft Close door function
- Roller sunblinds to the rear and rear side windows
- Ambient Air
- Exclusive interior floor mats in black, with white border piping and red stitching
We left the best bit to last.
The dash from 0-100km/h takes a very rapid 3.4 seconds.